Sunday, October 31, 2010

Concert Saturday Night in Bristol, TN

Bob, Eric, Ed, Carolyn, Jessica, & I went to see Eric Church, J. Kelley, and Miranda Lambert with a special appearance from Blake Shelton! It lasted for 5 hours and I took over 200 pictures of it all! They did not let Bob and I pay for anything!!! But I HAD A BLAST! Now I have to get a CD player to play Eric Church's CD or Bob will have it in his work truck or our SUV!!! = )

Then we went to O'Charley's to eat at 11 pm and we stayed there until they kicked us out at 1 am!....

Bob, Eric, & I  decided to drive home which we did not get home until 6 am and I did not go to sleep until 8...then got woke up at 1 when Tim and Andrea arrived to help move our broken frig...or new/used one is sitting outside to be cleaned tomorrow morning!

We started feeding the 4 puppies soft food today! Which thay acted like they were starved to death!

No comments:

Post a Comment