Friday, October 29, 2010

I'M BACK!

It feels like I have not been online for year! We finally got everything moved into the new house at least now the guys do not have to drive over the mtn in the snow/ice! We live 3 1/2 miles away for work now!

I have been waiting for suddenlink for 2 1/2 weeks for cable, internet, & phone! So, I watched A LOT of movies some 5 to 10 times! But I am still using my 98 windows OLD computer!!! So, we are paying for high speed until we get a new computer!

Lacey had 4 puppies- 2 girls & 2 boys.....they are now 4 weeks old and running around the house...so, we have to watch where we step with 7 dogs in the house! =)

Bob and I went to my 30th class reunion and our football team's homecoming! The food was GREAT! It was great to see everyone! The committee that put it all together worked really hard to put it all together! Thank you for all of your hard work! I got all caught up with old friends from school...we even went out for lunch, which was really nice!

We are going to a country music concert tomorrow evening in VA.....don't know who I am going to go see or anything! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment