Monday, March 5, 2012

hurting so bad

Bob and I celebrated 30 years of being married in February....we could not go away, exchange cards, or anything. there were only a few people that remembered that it was our Anniversary.....30 years is a lot of years compared to 3 years, 5 years, or even 10 years. I am so hurt right now......everyone wants to me to go to Florida...well, my sister's marriage is not doing to hot either. So, I am stuck here with no one to talk to cause the one that I could always talk has stopped talking to me. And I will get the blame for that too!
That month was real hard on me! but I am suppose to act like nothing ever happened! Well, I got news for you....the ones that have hurt me will not hurt me again. I will not let them do that again or even trust them anymore!
My memory is gone and I have to write everything down now. and it is not getting any better either. so, maybe I will not remember last month at all.
March is here and my oldest son is turning 29 years old, my youngest will be turning 28 years old, and my grandson Michael will be 2 in May! so happy days are around the corner for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment