Thursday, January 27, 2011

Angry at the Doctor today!

This new doctor that I seen today is such a B*!#H! First off, she did not say hello or even hi! Just told me that she is not taking new patients!!!! It said outside that they were taking new patients!!! Then she asked me what was wrong and I told her....that I am in such pain in my back that I cannot drive, sit for very long and etc......she told me that they do not hand out drugs and that I needed to go see the Man Clinic in town!!RUDE! I told her that I did not want any drugs ....I WANTED something done with my back....I cannot sleep and it gets on my nerves because of it and etc! She said that I am not a mental dr either...then what in the hell is she..NOT A DOCTOR!!! I know that I have some mental issues and she did not help them with her BAD ATTITUDE!!!

I was so ready to get out of there...so I am going back to my old dr....the pimplely face young dr at least he is trying to help me! But he is 1 to 1 1/2 hours away...I just wanted a family dr for me!!! NOT DRUGS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment