Friday, March 11, 2011

unanswered questions.......

all day today I have been asking myself questions that cannot be answered.......
is my dad in heaven?
did God forgive my dad from what he did to me and my mom?

I forgave my dad, but I never will forget what he did to me or to my mom! that hurts me! because that has hurt me mentally and physically since I was 13 years old! Things that I am still dealing with until this day! No one can understand what has happened to me becasue they are all gone.......still unanswered questions! My sister just blocked things out when these things were happening, so she does not understand...........

I loved my dad because he had changed into a father that I always wanted........and had started a relationship with him.....a little too late!

No comments:

Post a Comment