Thursday, March 31, 2011

what I am working on this week

 there's a couple of things that I have been working on this week.....a Christmas/birthday/anns crochet blanket and a retangled rag rug made out of a sheet!
right now it's 30x8 but it will be wider


this shows the colors and stitches!

My life is getting a little bit more easier from day to day! I still find myself calling Dad to check in and see what the news and weather is going to be for down there and up here! I get to talk to Miriam and about our trip last July that I took with them! I am so glad that I did, because in the back of my mind I knew that it will be the last trip that I would ever take with my dad! He acted so different from when I was growing up! we laughed & joked around....he was completely different man!


No comments:

Post a Comment