Friday, February 4, 2011

My WEEK

Monday....my doctor put be on klonapin- nerves, lexapro-depression, narco-pain, and flexaril-muscle relaxant! I have to go back in a month to see if the new meds are working!
Tuesday- I work on 2 more pages of Michael's scrap book...still a LONG way to go!
Thursday- I cleaned the whole house....mopped, vacuumed, did the windows, watered all of my plants, laundry, and  a lot more! But today you can not even see that I did anything!
Today- I organized last year's trips into stacks so I can start working on last years scrapbook!
Saturday-Bob has to work, but no one else does....so I know that our room mate Weasel will start drinking as soon as he gets up! So, I will spend most of my time in my bedroom watching tv and scrapbooking!
I am hoping and praying that Weasel will move out! I cannot take all of his drinking and me being here by myself sucks! CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!

just 2 more weeks to go until I can get away from here

No comments:

Post a Comment