Saturday, February 26, 2011

I feel so lost

this damn medicine that the pimple face doctor has me on is not working and i will tell him thathe can put it where the sun doesn't shine! I am so dang tired of being lost.......I went through this with my mom, but back then I had my 2 boys to help me! Now, I talk to 3 dogs and they don't answer me.......thank goodness I would be nuts! LOL

with all of the abuse that dad did to me and he said that he was sorry....I thought that his passing would be easier on me....but I was just starting to get to know and enjoy him for the first time in my life!

I have the 2 days that I spent with him in May and 6 days in July to remember him by!

I know that he is up in heaven getting a ear full from grandma, grandpa, mom, and his ex-wives! LOL no peace for him! LOL But he is up there not in any pain and with Jeremy! an up there with our Boe Boe! and I am so sorry dad that I could not keep my promise of taking dorthia his cat! But I think that we all found a good and loving home for her! sorry dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment