Thursday, February 10, 2011

Stress

This problem has done a lot of damage to me...mentally and physically over the years! I try to be here for everyone in their time of need, but sometimes it just gets to be too much for to handle and that's when I shut myself off to everyone! But here lately I cannot do that because my sister needs me with what my neice is going through...the doctor's think that it could be a tumor cancer or what we will not find out until after Monday. Jerica has to have more tests on Monday! I don't know how much my sister can handle right now! or me for that fact!

I try to be kind to everyone but sometimes I feel like I could just stand up and tell everyone to go to HELL! but then I think where would that get me? That is where my problems stem from cause I do not say anything and if I do I am being a bitch...excuse my langauge but I have had enough!!!!

My ex-brother-in-law calls my sister and cusses her out because he thinks that she posted something about Jerica! well, it was Jerica that posted it to facebook NOT Bonnie!

I just want to put the world on mute for a day and let me heal my mind and body! But that cannot happen because I have a family, a husband, and friends! I just wish that I had someone to talk to!!!! But I am the listener!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thats not true, you have me that you can talk to and you should know that. I've been feeling similar here recently. I just hope everything starts working out. I just want to get away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know that I have you to talk to....but sometimes I just do not want to put anything else on your shoulders!

    ReplyDelete